stupefied

This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, and while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, when she smiles... -Nine Days

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Unready

I was on the 9th floor when the earth shook last night. It was scary, pretty much the kind that would make you call all the saints and wish for one more day to do your shoulda’s and make peace with the world. I thought, I was only in the first quarter of my life (if I ever live to be a hundred), and the sky’s the limit to the things I still hope to accomplish. I knew I was never ready yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

view my guestbook | sign my guestbook
get your free guestbook
www.flickr.com
maluwees' photos More of maluwees' photos
Blogarama