stupefied

This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, and while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, when she smiles... -Nine Days

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Two Wedding and Two Holidays..








01.28.2006 Charie’s Wedding


Her wedding was a celebration of love. And on top of it, it was also a reunion of old friends. I was just happy I was there.

01.29.2006 Tin’s Wedding

Surreal, that’s how I’d describe it. My first time to be in a garden wedding, and it kind of left me pretty stunned. You see a golf course with all the greens and the soft winds and the lake, and the perfect skies… Then a beautiful serenade and bubbles carried by the wind, and then you’d see your friend in white, starting to walk one of the most memorable walks of her life, and everywhere you gaze people are misty-eyed…who wouldn’t be touched, by the magic that is love?

01.30-31.2006 Singapore Holidays

Home, with my bed, my book and my TV. The only time I got to see the sun was when my stomach started grumbling aarrgghhh at utter starvation. It was such a luxury, just lying and thinking, and watching and sleeping and eating and for once, not working Luuuuvvvvvvvvv it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

view my guestbook | sign my guestbook
get your free guestbook
www.flickr.com
maluwees' photos More of maluwees' photos
Blogarama