stupefied

This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, and while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, when she smiles... -Nine Days

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Those Valentines


I was telling my friend yesterday how Valentines pretty much reminds me of the people who came and loved and left me for the past six years—things like where we spent that day, the flowers I got, the happiness I felt, the unhappiness I feel now.

Last year in Chocolate Kiss Café, lovely piano and three long-stemmed pink roses.

Last, last year in Baguio, all chilly and tender and romantic , one red rose and a stuffed puppy that says I love you.

The year before that, Café Angelo, 3 pink tulips and an adorable stitched bear begging for love.

Before that, Sunken Garden, red roses and love.

Six years ago, at school, no flowers but his heart.

I’m counting and I couldn’t help but wonder how I ended up with that list in just six years. From where I am standing now , I somehow feel a little bad.

On second thought I almost forgot I have a date tonight.

Me, and my best girl friends.

Not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

view my guestbook | sign my guestbook
get your free guestbook
www.flickr.com
maluwees' photos More of maluwees' photos
Blogarama