stupefied

This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, and while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, when she smiles... -Nine Days

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hmmmm...

I'm terribly busy-- exactly what happens when you take two holidays off. My inbox is all red,
and yeah, it's monthend, and my partner is on leave for her honeymoon... which leaves me all by myself, pretty buried in "things", you know and my mind kinda pre-occupied with too many cares.. The best part of the day is the thought that it's Friday tomorrow, oh I can't wait...
Anyways, just some thoughts I picked up when I was emptying my mailbox...

"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she
handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled
Christmas tree lights."

"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on
both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back."

"I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one."

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Free Web Counter
Free Site Counter
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

view my guestbook | sign my guestbook
get your free guestbook
www.flickr.com
maluwees' photos More of maluwees' photos
Blogarama